Summer Sale is Live! Extra 20% OFF on All Products
· Shoes are a form of foot gear that cover the foot up to the
ankle and that is intended as protection from cold, dampness or rough ground.
Shoes are used for protection of the feet but also to fashion a style in which
the owner feels comfortable. In addition to shoes there are other types of
footwear such as sandals, moccasins, boots, slippers, and mules.
· To protect leather shoes, choose a liquid, cream or paste form
of polish. However it is better to use the cream and paste form, as liquid
polish often dries out shoe leather and causes cracks.
· As for Suede leather the best way to protect your suede shoes is
to clean them regularly. Protective repellant needs to be applied regularly to
protect them from water and other stains. Solvent based cleaners or suede
cleaning blocks can also be used to remove stubborn stains from suede shoes.
After that, you can use a brittle brush to gently discard dust and grime from
· Use a shoe horn to assist with putting on your to slip on all
shoes. Using a shoe horn will keep the heel from losing its shape.
· Shoelaces, which are also called shoe-strings, shoe laces, or
boot laces, are a system commonly used to secure shoes, boots and other
footwear. They typically consist of a pair of strings or cords, one for each
shoe, finished off at both ends with stiff sections.
· Brush your Nubuck Leather shoes with a plastic or rubber-tipped
suede or Nubuck brush, as needed, to restore the nap of the leather. Brush
gently to avoid damaging the soft Nubuck leather. Apply a Nubuck conditioner to
oiled Nubuck shoes every two to three weeks, or as needed, to restore their
attractive oily sheen. Consult the label on your Nubuck conditioner product for
specific application instructions.
· Cedar shoes trees can extend the life of your leather shoes up
to three times their expected life span. They draw moisture out of try our
shoes; re-awaken the shoe’s natural structural memory; and prevent the leather
from wrinkling and cracking.
· Adding a sole protector prolongs the life of your shoes.
Stylishly thin, this rubber top sole protects the outer sole from wear and
tear. Water resistant and skid proof, protective soles will make any pair of
leather soled shoes last a lifetime.
· Leather soles have always been an integral part of our classic
patent leather shoes, which go well with suit or evening gown and in which you
will cut a fine figure at any ball or gala. The soles consist of strong,
durable leather with which you will easily master any business meeting and many
· Due to its versatility PU is often used in bath and leisure
areas as well as in work environments. Flexible, water resistant, and stable –
those are the specialties of all styles featuring a PU sole.
· If your skin is dry, apply cream or petroleum jelly to feet and
heels, but avoid the area between your toes. If cream sits in the crevices it
can waterlog the skin and make it more susceptible to infection.
· Protect your feet from extremes in temperature. Keep bath water
temperate in the 85-90 F degree range (30-32 C). If neuropathy is present, you
may not be able to feel if the water is too hot, and burns could result. Never
use heating pads or hot water bottles. Protect your feet from temperatures that
are too cold, as well. Prolonged cold can decrease circulation even more.
· Be certain that your shoes fit with room to wiggle your toes.
Look inside your shoes before putting them on, in case there are any foreign
objects hiding in there, such as gravel, that could cause sores or irritation.
Wear clean well-fitting socks.
· The next step is to put the shoes in boxes. You can store your
shoes in the boxes that they came in.Tag the boxes. You can put stickers on the
boxes to explaining what shoes are in it.Lastly, store the boxes according to
your preference. The shoes that are required often should be kept in a way that
they are easily accessible. This simple exercise can help you store your
favorite shoes for a longer period and as good as new.
· If you’re suffering from cracked heels it is highly recommended
that you wear a closed pair of shoes that don’t expose your heel to dust and
dry it out. The usual routine should be to scrub ones feet with a pumice stone
or a foot scrubber, rinse it with warm water, pat dry and moisturize